Welcome To CBFC
China Bangladesh friendship is traditional. The relations between these two territories date back to history. Since then, China has always remained a great friend of Bangladesh. Apart from extending economic and defense cooperation, China supported Bangladesh in different international forums. Padma Bridge is a glaring example of China’s cooperation in the development of Bangladesh. There have been frequent exchanges of visits from the highest political, Business, and friendship levels to other areas of the social and cultural life of the two countries. Economic, Trade and Commerce, Culture, Sports, Defense, Science and Technology, and Religious delegations visit each other’s countries. CHINA BANGLADESH FRIENDSHIP CENTER-CBFC 中孟友好中心 is an International Business, and Cultural Community Services Organization of Greater China and Bangladesh registered in Hong Kong. We respect one country with two policy systems, and we also believe in the motto of ONE greater China. We also support the BELT and ROAD Initiatives of Greater China. CBFC is working for the betterment of the two-nation, China and Bangladesh. Long Live Greater China-Bangladesh Friendship.
CBFC is the only registered friendship organization between the two nations. The formation of CBFC is the manifestation of the strong desire of the Bangladesh business and cultural community to take China-Bangladesh trade-economical and cultural relations to a new height. The center will always make a positive contribution to promoting trade, commerce, industries cultural issues between Bangladesh and China. It will take pragmatic steps in fostering ties, particularly will strive to diversify China’s business with Bangladesh. CBFC believes that China-Bangladesh trade, investment, and economic relations must be expanded for the greater benefit of the two country’s peoples due to t0 Geo-political and Geo-strategic bondage and peace and development of the region.
The Aims and Objectives of the CBFC are as follows:
- To buildup friendship between the citizens of the People’s Republic of China and those of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- To share the knowledge and innovative ideas between two nations by organizing cultural shows, business exhibitions, seminars, symposiums, exchange programs, exchanging delegates, etc.
- To promote business, cultural activities, studies, and research between two nations by enhancing bilateral understanding and goodwill
- To Develop ICT using Online and Print Media and to arrange joint publications on the national days of both the nations
- To arrange language and other professional training courses for both Bangladeshi and Chinese nationals and to stand beside the citizens of both the countries as a unique support center to cater to their various needs
- To ensure the basic rights of the Chinese people living in Bangladesh and the Bangladeshi people living in China
- To support meritorious students by arranging scholarships and other support from the authorities.
- Encouraging and recognizing Professionals, Businessmen, Students & Parents through CBFC Awards
- To take care of the existing bilateral issues and to take part in the future issues, agreements, bargaining between two nations for the mutual interests and benefits. In this regard, maintaining a close relationship with the embassies of China and Bangladesh
- To set up the CBFC-Institute of Professional Development Alternative (CIPDA) to support the human resource development of two nations.
- To set up a Chinese International University in Bangladesh.